Blog Post #6 – Silent Questions

3)My neighborhood is vary chill. Nobody has problems whit anyone. My neighborhood is mid-class. Well the outdie is.The inside of my house is pretty nice.It is located in Springfield Oregon.The people in my block are nice and relaxed.We have everything in my neighborhood. We got whites, browns, and blacks. Like I said before everyone is nice besides the old women who lives at the end of the street. She is always grumpy so I don’t talk to that trick.I think it’s a pretty good inviroment to grow up in.I’ve lived here for most of my life.

4)Empathy is when you feel bad for a thing it doesn’t have to be a person.The last time I felt empathy was when a girl failed here drining test before I took mine.I don’t think it’s good if your always empathetic you might feel that way for the wrong reson.Yes, you can feel empathetic for someone and be mad at them at the same time.It would just be a feeling that noody would feel.

5)The word justice means fairness or reasonableness, especially in the way people are treated or decisions are made .Other people might have a different meaning but I don’t care dude.I have heared of many unjustice occurence but there is one that sticks out the most. During the presidancy of Andrew Jackson the Indians got all there land stolen and were forced to move west.Its not fair that the Indians got there lad stolen from them just cuase the coloniales wanted the land.Thats about it.

One thought on “Blog Post #6 – Silent Questions

1. OLLLLLLIVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Hey this is L, anyways you use a lot of good exaples in your writing. However I dont think you should use the word whit